This Program is Now Full.
To add you name to the waiting list for upcoming groups (run every Spring and Fall),
please follow the link below and request your name be added:
A Life-Changing Healthy Journey Collaborative.
Join this specially designed small group intensive experience for taking significant and lasting steps towards better health and well-being.
Next Date: Fall, 2022
Spaces Limited – More Information Below!
The Program Includes:
- Initial Health Intake to ensure your goals can be addressed immediately upon starting the program.
- A 45 minute 1:1 check-in with Coach Kirsten during the program.
- Evidence-based and individualized guidance on making realistic, effective shifts towards better health.
- A dedicated website and private video group chat app – NO FACEBOOK or social media used in the program. (*You will need to download a free app for the small group video chats, and can delete it from your phone or device after we’re finished.)
- Anytime-viewable video posts and communication available for all time zones with short, accessible content to guide participants to making changes.
- Daily support option via video app. Responses to questions given by Kirsten within 24 hours of commenting Monday-Friday.
- Community and support within a small group setting. Connection to other group members supported and encouraged.
- A dedicated learning platform with videos, downloads and reflections to guide you step-by-step throughout the month.
- A variety of resources to support your journey including a Self-Care Planner Sheet, an editable Habit Tracker and a printable Food and Wellness Journal.
PLUS: April Accountability Option: Participants can continue support through April with Coach Kirsten through the dedicated coaching app for only $50USD. This will include regular support and responses to questions given by Kirsten to support the continuation of health shifts and habit forming.
- Adjustable Meal Planning Templates to get organized and sustain your progress. (a $29 value)
- Nutrition Challenge
- Exercise Challenge.
- Meditation Challenge.
- Sleep Hygiene Support.
All your questions answered in this video below!
Sample Program Schedule:
Intro: Commitment Form, Reflection on Identity, self-love, and how to prioritize your own health this month and beyond.
Week 1: Self-Care: Group Members reflect and plan for incorporating time for self-care in their daily life. Resources support finding time for ourselves even within very busy schedules.
Week 2: Nutrition. Participants learn how to make focused and individualized shifts in nutrition to take control of their well-being quickly and with ease. You will make empowered changes that will last.
Week 3: Movement and Exercise. How to move with intention, fun, and self-love. Support in scheduling and finding activities and time for moving your body in the right way for you. Participants determine what kind of movement they need, create a plan for how and when to get exercise, and take action.
Week 4: Stress Management. Learn how chronic stress and overwhelm hinder your body’s ability to truly thrive and how to slowly start moving towards more peace and breath. You’ll identify the right stress relief techniques for you and learn how to ease chronic stress immediately for better health.
Wrap-up: How to build and maintain habits as you identify what works. Participants learn simple and effective behavior change tools that will enable them to build and maintain changes long-term. Wrap up.
1:1 sessions can be booked at any time during the program. Some participants may want a call earlier in the month, while others prefer a call at the end of the month to discuss moving forward with their new habits.
Who is this for?
- Individuals who want to build positive and sustainable habits around nutrition, daily movement, stress reduction, and their overall health.
- Women looking for community, accountability, and support to help ensure that these life-changing steps in their health journey continue to long-term success.
- Someone looking to build confidence in the next steps in their health and wellness journey.
- Those looking for unique insights into barriers to success and strategies to maintain momentum in living a thriving lifestyle.
If you have lost momentum, enthusiasm, direction, sustainability around your own well-being – this Small Group Program is for you!
Who is this NOT for?
Someone who is not willing to take the time for themself (A minimum of 1 hour per week) to make significant, lasting shifts in their health.
Fall 2022 Small Group
One-Month Holistic Group Health Coaching:
Daily Support from Coach Kirsten
Weekly Content and Goal Catching
Small Group Community Support
Individualized, Evidence-Based Guidance
45 minute 1:1 Coaching Check-in
Resources and Materials
Sign up now!
Choose the comprehensive 1-month Small Group Program (1 month)
Add 1 month (in addition to the program time) of additional communication and accountability
through the video app for only $55 more.
Join the (no obligation) waiting list for the Spring Small Group Program below! Additional details and information will be sent once you register for this list:
Do you still have a few questions? Click the link below to send me a quick note about what you need to know to make this happen!
Shoot me a message below with your questions or to be added to the waiting list and I’ll be in touch!