I have supported and partnered with the following organizations, through a variety of the services you can find on my website. These organizations include, but are not limited to:
- The US Embassy, Bucharest
- The Malaysian Embassy, Phnom Penh
- The American International School of Vilnius
- Military Family Services Europe
- IPS Hilversum, Netherlands
- Baldwin International School of Puerto Rico
- International School of Phnom Penh
- American International School of Bucharest
- New School, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA)
- Families in Global Transition (FIGT)
Kirsten offered a virtual small group workshop for the expatriate community to help Canadians adapt to living abroad, particularly during a pandemic. Her interactive facilitation techniques were perfectly suited to a group setting and her organized break-out groups during the sessions allowed us to explore some of our commonalities with ease. Kirsten is a natural leader, a purposeful listener and gave us all the opportunity to share our thoughts and concerns openly. The session was valuable in shedding light on common challenges expatriates can face while living abroad from their native country. I would highly recommend Kirsten to facilitate group sessions and to help expatriates maintain health and wellness during periods of transition and instability. Thank you Kirsten!
Kirsten was quick to put together a restorative yoga workshop for teachers. That day, teachers and teaching assistants joined Kirsten’s class, first timers through to yogis, and her impact was felt ten-fold by them all. For those participants, their reflections about that day focused on Kirsten’s session, that it had calmed them, slowed their breath, and allowed for some peace and relaxation, and an opportunity to recharge. What principal could possibly ask for more for the faculty than that?